Be aware of these common problems when designing your blog:
– Your property page does not quickly let you know what the Internet site is all about. You should be able to visit the home page of any Web site and determine what the site is about, which kind of products it sells, www.marinecommunityclubltd.comor perhaps what it is marketing and advertising within five seconds.
– The poor use of pop up windows, splashy advertising, splash pages (pages with neat animated graphics and appear but that you’ve to watch for the purpose of five to ten seconds before you are taken up the real Web site), and also other Web design features that attract interest far from your Internet site, products, and/ or services.
– Poor Web site the navigation. This includes harmed hyperlinks, hidden navigation, poor wording of navigational links, links that take one to pages without links, links that consider you to a similar Web page, and pages without links back in the home web page (always include a link back towards the home page in order that regardless of where prospects are, they will find their way back residence! ).
— Believing that because you could have a Web site, you have a marketing advertising campaign or total marketing and advertising strategy. You need to understand that your Internet site is not your online strategy. Your Internet site is just a a part of your overall online marketing strategy, depending on your company goals; for example , if you have a prospering restaurant but want to promote and market your business on the net. Creating a Internet site is great, but if it is not advertised and advertised, no one will ever find it. By passing out business cards with your Web site URL imprinted on them, you are using a traditional marketing campaign to develop your Site. If you provide a downloadable/ savings coupon from the Web site, you are effectively using your Internet site as part of your web marketing strategy to meet project of improved restaurant revenue.
– Inability to attain Web-site relevance and content modernizing. There is absolutely nothing more dissatisfying to a Web customer than visiting a website that is grossly out of date. Inaccurate pricing, goods no longer offered, dated content material, and historic advertising all of the signify to the Web site visitor that your devotion on your Web site is definitely suffering drastically. Cramming the pages with nonrelevant materials will take away the visitor coming from getting the point of your Internet site (the five-second rule outlined earlier).
– Avoid too many text effects. Forget blinking text, curing text, gymnastics text, or perhaps other amazing and wild effects, which in turn do nothing a lot more than annoy your websites visitor. Is not going to create a “loud” Web site that contain so many flashing, flashing, twirling, and spinning icons, text message, or design that tourists are stressed by the effects and under-whelmed by the site content.
– Limit the number of graphics on your Web-site so that you can not overwhelm your websites visitors with “graphics overload. ” Avoid using animated GIF images with your Web site. They were cool 10 years ago, in today’s professional environment, they are simply just another “loud, ” annoying distraction that site visitors no longer want to see.
— Don’t use Microsoft’s themes (built-in design templates) when creating an online site with Frontpage from microsoft. While FrontPage is bashed on a regular basis, we all stand by the simple fact that it can be used to design great Web sites.
– Don’t include frames in to Web site design and style. The use of structures within a Website will drive customers apart faster than anything!
— DO incorporate the proper Website design elements to ensure that your Web site is ready to be found by simply search engines.